Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Friends are so good when they're in need...


The last couple of days have been so hectic, these 21 credits are proving to be difficult but I'm so happy. They might mean late nights and superpacked days but I'm not giving them up. :) This crazy time has showed me how lucky I am, I have such good friends here at Columbia. I don't know, I look around and I see a lot of forced and fake friendships around, people are more concerned with quantity than quality. Well, I'm not like that, I've always preferred to have few friends who are real. In the last couple of days, I've had someone to hold my hand, fingers up my nose(long, sad story), and friends to laugh with. That's so beautiful on this campus. I have especially been thankful for Brandon, who is such a ball of joy and energy. I know he has friend issues but he really does mean a lot to me and I hope he keeps bugging me all the time because his late night segment on Columbia's radio is awesome and he makes me tea when I'm sick. Besides, reenacting Atlanta girl on the Marta train is too much fun. I hope I always have the group of friends I have now.

-Love love love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment