Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lovely Saturday Night

I am so fascinated by this movie I just watched, Man on Wire!

Here's the trailer so you can grasp my fascination:



So, after coming home from spending time with the Coochies(kind of Kiyan's going away time), I wanted to watch a movie and decided on Man on Wire. I'll just say that it was an hour and a half of anxiety and fear! In a good way. It was amazing to see a man's dream come true. It was also very inspiring. The best thing about it might have been that I got to watch it with my little sister who I just had to show how high the Twin Towers actually were. Thank you Google. It made the bitter cold night very worth it<3.

Quote from the movie:
Phillipe Petit: (aka Small Phillipe:) )
"To me, it's really so simple, that life should be lived on the edge. You have to exercise rebellion. To refuse to tape yourself to the rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse to repeat yourself, to see every day, every year, every idea as a true challenge. Then you will live your life on the tightrope."

Please watch Man on Wire! Oh! and I now have bangs! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment